Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion: More Updates per day

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 21.12.2009, 22:51

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 14:50

NonlinearBusiness

I think it would be nice if the servers updated twice a day or even four times a day.  It would make the game more addictive and faster paced.

One tick a day seems to limit what I can really do on here, and I like the game so much that I just want to play it more ;)   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.12.2009, 23:24

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Wait until you have a couple of hundred enterprises to look after. Games are always a little slow at the start, but it will speed up quick. 

22.12.2009, 18:52

kavidyan
Silver Finnish Lion MBA diploma

We all like the game, that's why we are here, aren't we?
But I find myself spending too much of time managing my virtual company. Slowly, you will get to know why. Enjoy this moment! So-so 

23.12.2009, 04:03

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Be patient. When you reach that level, you would say differently. 2 much to handle Well 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion: More Updates per day

• Page: