Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Did not get money for placing an item in the office

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 17.12.2009, 11:54

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 00:53

D0M1NAT0R

Hello there!

I placed the small table in my office the day before yesterday and according to the statetment I had to "receive the $500,000 cheque".

But my cash balance did not change...

Could you please fix that bug or explain me if I am wrong?

Thanks in advance,
D0minaT0R

• Page:
Message list:  

17.12.2009, 14:27

Last time edited : 17.12.2009, 14:28

JuleBCN

The thing is that you don't necessarily get a reward for placing objects in your office. It's more like a lottery. You might get one, and you might notWell 

17.12.2009, 14:59

D0M1NAT0R

Thanks for your reply, JuleBCN!

Even if, after placing the table, you saw the clear green statement in the dotted lined box at the top, that you got the $500,000 cheque, you still might not get that money?

It's a bit confusing, isn't it? Then what is the reason to put in that kind of statement?

Regards,
D0minaT0R 

17.12.2009, 16:46

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

If you got a message saying you got the cash, you should have it.

Check your financial report tomorrow to see if you did. 

17.12.2009, 17:00

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

i got my surprise cash straight away - can see my cash increase under my username at the top right hand corner. 

18.12.2009, 07:59

Last time edited : 18.12.2009, 08:01

D0M1NAT0R

Exactly. As far as I know, If you get the cash for placing an item, you get it immediately - not after the update...

However I checked my report - did not get that money or could not see it... 

18.12.2009, 19:23

JuleBCN

Unfortunately, at the moment we are not able to check if there was some kind of a mistake, but we've credited $500,000 to your account. 

19.12.2009, 03:43

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

JuleBCN
we've credited $500,000 to your account.
beautiful thing!   so posting on the forum DOES help sometimes!    should help DOminaTOR's business too 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Did not get money for placing an item in the office

• Page: