Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestions for Game Improvements

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 16.12.2009, 00:57

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 14:57

bogdan1245

Hello Everyone!

I was trying to find a thread where one can leave suggestions for game improvements, but couldn't find one. I've been playing Virtonomics for a while and noticed two things that are very annoying:

1). There is no way to sort my factories by region or product being produced. It's not a big deal in the beginnig, but now I have more than 60 factories, and it's very annoying to look for a particular one. Same thing for farms.

2). Why Mills have only 5 buildings and produce only 25000 units per week (excluding bonuses). One bakery requires around 400000 units per week. I have more than 60 mills now and it harly covers half of my needs. Besides, there are no suppliers now since majority of people left the game. So, my suggestion is to make a mill with 50 buildings.

Please feel free to comment! I hope that Admins will notice this post   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.12.2009, 12:15

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You can sort factories by clicking on the arrows next to the "city" heading.

This will group them all by city and region. 

16.12.2009, 13:54

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

to sort factories by type, try reports->by subdivision
top box->factory ---type-> pick from drop down
2nd line boxes allows selection by country and region and city 

17.12.2009, 02:32

bogdan1245

Thank you!

One more question then: do you how to make revenues in labs? I seem to sell technologies that I produce, but report still shows zero 

17.12.2009, 04:53

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

tech sales and licences only happen when another player buys a technology or licence.

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Principles:Science#Technology_market ...  

17.12.2009, 09:03

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

The revenues are not applied to labs. As far as I know there is no way to get them to show a profit. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestions for Game Improvements

• Page: