Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Tender requirements favor big players :-(

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 15.12.2009, 06:49

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 15:01

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

I noticed sometimes higher level guys and guys with more money seems to have a huge advdantage.  Maybe u can split up the competition for lower level guys/medium guys/high levels.  The can lose so much money if they dont win one of the compettion. Sometimes up 10 million per contest.

• Page:
Message list:  

15.12.2009, 10:29

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

light76212001
The(y) can lose so much money if they dont win one of the compettion. Sometimes up 10 million per contest.

i haven't entered any contest as yet, but why would money need to be lost joining in competitions? 

15.12.2009, 18:54

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

I assume you mean the tenders to win virts.

Virts can be sold for real money so it stands to reason the players that have invested more into the game should have an advantage. Concentrate on growing your company and within a few weeks you will be in a position to challenge any player for the win in any tender.

If you can't afford to spend the money you probably shouldn't register for the tender.

...and congrats on your win, I know you've won at least one tender. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Tender requirements favor big players :-(

• Page: