Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Supply Button broke on factories

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 8.12.2009, 06:54

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 15:02

arabrev

When I have tried to get supplies so that I can produce things that are not available on the market, now the supply tab is not working, nor is the sales tab on my factories.  So its kinda hard to get things going when I cannot even procure the goods to produce.  Is this a known glitch?   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.12.2009, 08:06

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

yes, this is a BIG bug for about the last 16 hrs.  can't get/change supplies, can't change priority, can't upgrade.

reported as bug
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/16/topic/100010/view ...

still waiting for fix.  business can't really go on without those functions... 

8.12.2009, 08:28

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

what the hell is this????
supply button is unavailable....
How can business function without this?
How the admin could fix this soon... 

11.12.2009, 14:06

JuleBCN

The problem has been fixed! Sorry for the inconveniences! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Supply Button broke on factories

• Page: