Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Can't open SUPPLIES and SALES tabs on my factories

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 8.12.2009, 06:22

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 15:11

sawasawa

Hello,

On my factories I'm not able to open the "SUPPLIES" and "SALES" tab.

I'm able to open the other tabs.

Does anybody have the same problem?

John   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.12.2009, 06:25

sawasawa

Sorry
...this has already been reported under the other thread  "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error"

At least I'm not the only one Very we!

John 

8.12.2009, 06:30

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

same here 

8.12.2009, 08:30

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

me too have this problem.... 

8.12.2009, 09:46

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i don't understand why the admins are not responding...it would be just fine if someone apper here and just says: hi guys, we're working on it... c c c Not so 

8.12.2009, 12:04

sergo
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Miner Helmet
Jewelry Loupe Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe
l:
Sergo Ltd.
n:
Mor S. Ltd.
m:
Venture Co.

fixed 

8.12.2009, 12:14

yuga_ninjie
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Nice to hear that its already fixed... 

8.12.2009, 13:01

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

thank you very much ;) 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Can't open SUPPLIES and SALES tabs on my factories

• Page: