Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 7.12.2009, 19:44

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 03:59

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

can't get to the supply or sales tab for my factories, or the supplies tab for stores.  getting Server Error.  
Have tried logging out and back in, waited for 2 hrs, used firefox as well as IE.  don't think it is only my problem.

Please rectify.

thankyou   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.12.2009, 23:30

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i also can't get supply window in warehouses... Not so but there is no message about error 

8.12.2009, 01:00.     Subject: Same here

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

I cant get supplies nor can I change size of my office. 

8.12.2009, 03:02

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

still can't get into supplies or sales.  only get server error when i use IE.  only get a blank screen with fireforx.  guess i've lost an update.  good thing the game is free now..  maybe it's all the old players flooding back swamping the server..??? 

8.12.2009, 10:54

nic2861

Same problem for me to, you would thinks one of the admin people would leave a message to reassure people that its in hand. 

8.12.2009, 11:27

Last time edited : 8.12.2009, 11:28

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Medicine from Ralf.

Until admins'll fix this, use:

virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/view/2428606/unit_list

change to:

virtonomica.ru/mary/main/company/view/2428606/unit_list

All is working, but with russian interface. 

8.12.2009, 12:04

sergo
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Miner Helmet
Jewelry Loupe Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
Sergo Ltd.
n:
Mor S. Ltd.
m:
Venture Co.

fixed 

8.12.2009, 14:40

ccm_tsang

thankyou very much 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

• Page: