Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Equipment shortage

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.10.2009, 08:56

sawasawa

Hello,

I've been steadily expanding my business based on assumption that there would be sufficient affordable equipment to install.
A lot of my production is at technology level 4 requiring equipment of level 5.28 (recommended)
For the last few weeks such equipment has been available at average selling prices of between 8000 -1200 $
Suddenly this supply has disappeared, and the only vendor with volume supplies is offering the same equipment at 19000$
Great business and good luck ..... to be the dominant supplier in a niche market.

However I'm posed with the question of how do I continue expansion of my food industry business.
Do I invest in the more expensive equipment, which ultimately I need to pass on to my customers?
Do I stabilize my business based on current production levels?
Do I venture into the equipment manufacture business?

Interesting challenges....

But can anybody share their knowledge on the equipment market....

What are the prime costs involved?
What is the chance this is a temporary supply problem?
What if its just caused by people being removed from the game..... so no point expanding production...

SAWASAWA
Great Pasta, great bread, great pastries

• Page:
Message list:  

24.10.2009, 10:15

Last time edited : 24.10.2009, 10:16

Antjest
Five years with Virtonomics

This is the reality coming in after imposing pay to play.
A lot of businesses are frozen and supply diminishes. 

24.10.2009, 11:55

clone_1
Four years with Virtonomics

For minimal prices you may use XLS-table (file) . I have use it some months ago. Just change prices for natural resources (or maybe other raw materials) and Excel will calculate min. prices.
---
Regards, Eugeny, K and K Corp. in past. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Equipment shortage

• Page: