Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Market Intelligence / finding wares

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.10.2009, 03:22

Bolka
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

I need a hand with something.

I have a hard time finding information on what is available on the market (wares), at what price, and in what quantity.
I have found only two ways to do this and I am confused:

1) Go to a store or factory of mine, click supply and click the green truck
This does not allow me to chose the wares I want to consult, and so does not allow me to do market research

2) Go to Game World -> Report -> Marketing
This brings a lot more choice than in the solution 1), but is inconsistent with results from 1), and how do contract work? Even when there are available wares I type a quantity in and nothing happens.

• Page:
Message list:  

19.11.2009, 14:43

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

in the shop/ market hall click the product's picture... in the popup you can see the market for that product... and also change to any other product / country / city.

Report/Marketing, you can't buy there,  the numbers are incorrect so its not reliable but just for indication.

For approx production quantities got to "achievements" and choose any link "production".. in the pop up there you can switch products and see who is producing what in which quality. Numbers there also are not reliable, 35'000 can display "about 50'000", but its enough for some reference info. 

19.11.2009, 15:01

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

in stores->trade hall, go to bottom of page.  next to list of all products, choose catagory.  click on product you are researching, click add supplier.   of course, you don't need to actually order anything.

researching as Mike suggested would give further background re other companies in your area and their prices, as well as give some indication re production/retail volume 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Market Intelligence / finding wares

• Page: