Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Mileage of Material

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 4.10.2009, 23:38

rbiz4234

How do i calculate how much grapes & Sugar makes one sweet. The information i am see in production is a bit confusing.
Does my production depends on current orders or the amount of material i have in stock.
I need some urgent advice.

• Page:
Message list:  

5.10.2009, 00:33

Ian68
Ten years with Virtonomics

You need to look under 'Goods' on the 'Game World' menu. You need 1/2 of each to make one sweet, the total you can produce depends on the number of machines and workers, and the amount of material available. You also get extra production if your technology level is higher. 

5.10.2009, 00:39

NirodArk

Regarding your second question, your production does not depend on the orders but on few other factors: the size of your factory (the bigger the size the bigger the production), the amount of available resources (but if you have more than required it wont add to your production), the nr of your employees, nr of equipment.

For one sweet you need 1/2 sugar and 1/2 grapes but this combination will have an inferior quality by 10%. For the normal quality you will need 1/2 sugar and 1/2 cacao. The problem with cacao is that it is not among those resources which are unlimited so you may not find it or will be pretty expensive.

Welcome to the game! 

5.10.2009, 07:19.     Subject: Thanks

rbiz4234

Thanks for the advice.

I don't know if you had this problem on three occasions i run a sale on egg and chocolate when the system updated the egg price was back at the old price and the chocolate price was set below my cost price.
Should i contact admin about this. 
R.Atwell

5.10.2009, 10:47

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

Did you apply the prices? just putting them there and going somewhere else doesn't save ur prices, so you gotta apply them first if you did this, then try to change it again today. Are the prices changed again? Then contact the admin. 

9.10.2009, 12:15

TRIUMF
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

YEA 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Mileage of Material

• Page: