Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> how to sell technology, when to upgrade store?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.09.2009, 14:37

udbhav012

i read in the financial report - by items column a heading technology sale... how can we sell technology?? and also when do we know that its time for us to upgrade our store size...??   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.09.2009, 14:56

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You need to research a technology in a laboratory before you can sell it. Then it can be sold via the laboratory research page or the Company -> Management -> Research page. 

29.09.2009, 15:04

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

you need to successfully finish studying a technology in your laboratory.  you may then sell the technology (paying a commission when it is put up for sale), sell licences, and use it in your own factory if you studied something relevant.

try link
http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Principles:Science ...

'we' don't know when you upgrade our store size.  you need to determine that, though i've read in many posts in this and other forums that having a 1000m store is very profitable.  i read that ( and other posts), upgraded my store size, and, like the others, found my store turnover doubled!  (of course, you need to have enough stock to cope with the increased sales)

good luck 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> how to sell technology, when to upgrade store?

• Page: