Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> sale of meat decreased

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 27.09.2009, 14:10

Last time edited : 19.08.2012, 16:26

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

does anyone have the same problem? from toommorow my meat sale droeped from 10.000 to 500 pieces...but no in only one store but at all of them

Not so   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.09.2009, 22:03

Last time edited : 28.09.2009, 12:39

clone_1
Four years with Virtonomics

admins did it in other realms, and maybe now on Mary?
they have decrease markets' prices and volumes (independent seller now have lower prices)

---
Regards, Eugeny, K and K Corp. in past. 

28.09.2009, 12:54

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

It is not such a bad thing (meat selling for 3x more than sausages and canned food that need meat to make!), but I'd like to see a little better communication.

If they are going to adjust major parts of the game I think it is only fair to tell the players about it. 

28.09.2009, 20:13

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

I only noticed a massive price drop in England meat from 235 to 207

the others are still selling for the same price 

30.09.2009, 04:25

leto1978
Five years with Virtonomics

Meat prices dropped in almost every country.

Which does make sense because most of players were selling them at a lower price than the local supplier.
And when I say lower price, it was a big difference. So the local supplier adjusted themselves.. 

30.09.2009, 15:26

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

diska
Quality
Quality o local suppliers has been already liberalized. All we need to do is list the influencing factors:

•    Shares of players in the retail market (a small amount of players --- local suppliers reduce quality)
•    Quality of goods produced by players (local suppliers try to be at the same level)
•    City level (high level – high requirements for the quality
•    Random factor

Increasing average quality would also bring about a reduction in average price (if your quality didn't increase by the same amount).

A large percentage of meat sales in most wealthy cities is taken by 1 or 2 of the major retailing companies. Being longer term players I think it is safe to assume their quality would be higher than the majority of other sellers. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> sale of meat decreased

• Page: