Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Discovering higher level in Laboroties

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 26.09.2009, 21:19

fozlulkarim

hey guys,...
i think u might recall i had the same question before and i am still struggling on how to create higher research level. this is what my laboratory looks like
.........................................................................................................
Laboratory size   30 work places (maximal level of research: 8)    
Equipment quantity 70 pcs. (maximum: 300)                                    
Equipment quality 1.58 (required according to the technology 1.00)  
.......................................................................................................

Number of scientists 5 (maximum: 30

Scientists salary 635.00$ per week (city average 868.68$)            
Salary expenses 3 175.00$ per week                                            
Qualification of scientists 1.69 (city average 3.50 )                            
........................................................................................................

efficiency of this lab is 94.80%

and on the subdivision page it says level 2...

any ideas if i make that to higher level because i think that's why i cant make higher level research?

thanks Very we!       

• Page:
Message list:  

27.09.2009, 04:15

Last time edited : 27.09.2009, 04:17

zendertje
Four years with Virtonomics Bronze Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
zendertje Industries

You gotta research the low levels before you can go to the high level techs
for Lv 3 tech you need the lv 2 tech first and after you got the lv 2 you can research the lv 3 and then the lv 4 and then lv 5 etc.

and the level 2 on subdivision page is just the level of the building like other buildings has 5 buildings 10 buildings
with a lv 2 factory you can max make lv 8 techs

btw most researches require 15 Scientists

Good Luck ;) 

27.09.2009, 13:09

clone_1
Four years with Virtonomics

No.
You do not need to research all techs from 2 to, for example, 7 before you can invent level 8.
You may just buy this level 7, and start your research from 7 or 8 level. But in this way your research progress will be very slow. But you can research one tech in more than 1 lab, for example:
- you have bougth cowshed 7 level,
1 lab = cowshed 2 level
2 lab = cowshed 3 level
3 lab = cowshed 8 level

---
Regards, Eugeny, K&K Corp. in past 

27.09.2009, 13:12

clone_1

Later (when you will invent all tech levels from 1 to 8) you may use next schema:
1 lab = cowshed 9 level
2 lab = cowshed 9 level
3 lab = cowshed 9 level
and when one of lab goes to industrial test (stage X.3) , you may stop investigations on other labs and start some other investigations on these labs.

---
Regards, Eugeny, K&K Corp. in past 

28.09.2009, 13:44

fozlulkarim

Ahhaa....

makes sence.... but since i am a beginner i think i will go with the 1st reply coz buying a tech... i dnt think i can afford it

but thanks anywasy,,, i might do that too some day in future Very we!

cheers 

29.09.2009, 19:44

clone_1

Also 1 scientist requires 10 devices. So if you have 5 scientists then you may have 50 devices. If you have 70, then effeciency of lab will not grows. Only if your devices have been damaged 

4.10.2009, 09:24

fozlulkarim

thanks for the additional tip but i am leaving in 2 days time or rather i am being forced to leave as i am like  abad tenant who wil not pay his rent..lol 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Discovering higher level in Laboroties

• Page: