Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> not able to hire employees

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.09.2009, 13:33

udbhav012

i have a negative cash balance, as a result of which i think im ot able to hire employees, is it so?... what can i do now, because i have stock worth 500k in one of my retail outlet and have no employees in it, and without being able to sell them it is very difficult for me to come into positive cash balance... please help...   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.09.2009, 18:59

Human_Child

You have to make some expenditures to hire employees. It is impossible to do it without cash. If you profit balance is negative, you can bay points and transfer it into cash. Or just restart you company. I recommend to start you business from zero, until you will get enough experience to make your profit positive. 

25.09.2009, 10:12

Luc07
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Lucas Corp

I see you just started the game, so maybe a restart is the suitable way for you. I think you have spent to much money and bought to much electronics products, you won't really find supplies for them in competitive quality and the margins will be slim compared to for example meat. Electronics with low quality and brand only sell small quantity, especially in big cities.

Depending on how much minus cash you have, your strategy and how much you care about your existing business, its an interesting business challenge to recover a company with minus balance. If the minus is not to big this can work:

Stop purchases at all subdivision and use up/sell existing stock goods at factories to the market.  You only need a few thousand positive balance to hire staff, they will sell and after there is cash you may open a warehouse, send excess goods (from the shops)  to there and sell to market to recover cash. 

26.09.2009, 00:16

udbhav012

thanks alot kuc07,got much to learn for future events, luckily i got from a negative of 150k to positve of 350k just the next day, donno where i sold so much, lol, but would really help me, ur advice in the future to handle such situation if occurs... cheers mate! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> not able to hire employees

• Page: