Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Question about stores

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 15.09.2009, 10:25

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

How can I improve service in the store because I have this message (And I have Level 9 of commerce ):

Very high
Your store service level is very high, however particular customers suppose that store management doesn't care about further improvement of service quality and therefore needs to raise qualification.

Office efficiency
100.00 %

Top manager efficiency
60.30 %

Work efficiency
60.34 %

Staff efficiency  
100.00 %
Store reputation 121.92

Advertising expenses 159 000.00$ per week

Number of visitors 4 506 per week
Visitors wealth index 980

• Page:
Message list:  

15.09.2009, 11:16

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

If everything except top manager is on 100%, the only way to improve the store is to raise your Commerce qualification.

I am in the same situation as you, with most of my stores ~60-70%. Everything is great, except for my top manager qualification.

I have had the same service message as you in a couple of stores, so I tried increasing qualification by training and increasing salary. The message still remains after almost doubling salary and training all staff for 4 weeks. I think it may have even reduced top manager % slightly. 

15.09.2009, 11:46

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

same with me...I trained workers but nothing changed...obviously is the level 9 in commerce not enough :S 

15.09.2009, 13:20

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Of course - not enough. For example, when i had factories with current production level (12), then factories' TOP manager was ~60-70% ... And TOP's qualification grows very slow. and slowly and slowly after each level. Many players on other server says that there is maximum level of qualification = 15 in fact (of course if you are training it by your subdivisions, not by game points) 

1.10.2009, 03:47

NirodArk

The more you increase the qualification of your workers (by raising salary or by training), the hardest will become TOP manager's job which will lead to decreasing his efficiency. The number and the size of your shops and the advertising policy will also ask more from your TOP manager which will decrease his efficiency. Try to reduce all of these or increase his qualification by means of game points. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Question about stores

• Page: