Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Color of company signature

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 9.09.2009, 10:07

Elcarim

Hello,

I remember reading something about what the color of the company represent, but I can no longer locate the link... can anyone help by either providing the link, or explaining what the color means when u include the company stats in ur signature?

Also, is the color of the company under profile (on the left) the same as the color in the company status (in the signature)?

Thanks

Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.09.2009, 10:20

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/view/2303109/infobar ...  

9.09.2009, 11:01

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Black color mean that player's assets more than 10 billions. Well
This information available at russian-speaking help ( http://wiki.virtonomica.ru/ ...

9.09.2009, 23:57

KiGGi
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
KiGGi International

purple means more then 100mill assets. (pointy arrow down) 

10.09.2009, 11:51

Last time edited : 10.09.2009, 11:53

Elcarim

the link doesn't work... it only points to ur company info...

I can't read russian Not so

actually, I'm just curious why the color in my signature is different to the color in my profile... 

10.09.2009, 12:42

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

go to the Company/Bussiness card and you have all written ;) 

11.09.2009, 10:09

Elcarim

thanks turkbostjan, found the info there Well

But still doesn't answer my question... what does color under profile mean? (on the left, below the display picture amd ratings/replies) 

11.09.2009, 14:06

the color should be the same as signature...but for you as I see isn't...so i really don't know what the heck it is Well 

9.10.2009, 07:58

OssXP
Seven years with Virtonomics Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest Silver Finnish Lion

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Color of company signature

• Page: