Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Leave a corporation

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 17.09.2021, 17:03

Last time edited : 17.09.2021, 17:03

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

Hi,

I'm currently the president of a corporation I'd like to leave, and I don't know how to do it technically. I've tried to elevate another member as the new president, but the higher role he can get is Deputy President. Then when I get the question 'Delegate alliance head’s powers?' I click OK, but nothing happens.

And I've also tried to exclude myself as member, but it doesn't work either.

Does anyone know what can be done ? Does the current Deputy President need to confirm something to become president, before I can get out ?

Also, the coroporation has 15 members, but the current Deputy President can manage a corporation of only 11 members. Could this block his promotion to president ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.09.2021, 12:29

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

yes 

18.09.2021, 13:33

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

I removed some inactive members, bringing the number down to 11, and it worked indeed. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Leave a corporation

• Page: