Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Warehouse to Factory

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 21.02.2021, 09:26

simfogics
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Manahan

Hello, I would like to know. Is there anyway we could transfer Grapes from Warehouse to Distillery Plant? It seems the game does not recognise that I have Grapes in the Warehouse. Also suppose if I produce Alcohol (Wine) in Distillery Plant, can I sell it in the store? Thank you for your time for answering my newbie questions!    

• Page:
Message list:  

21.02.2021, 11:44

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Hi simfogics,

You need to set sale price at the warehouse to enable other subdivisions to order the products. Ensure to set "to my company only" if you do not want other players to order as well.
Same drill with your distillery plant and any other subdivision.

kw 

21.02.2021, 12:13

simfogics
Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Manahan

Thank you very much kw for your assistance. Really appreciated Well 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Warehouse to Factory

• Page: