Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Head of State Election

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 13.11.2020, 15:24

NAtech
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Gold SIM Power Plants Leader The tender collider, IV-VI places Нead of state Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Governor Governor United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader Kuwait retail leader
Ten years with Virtonomics
m:
Al Zaab Group

Hi everybody, I'd like to know if there is something I misunderstood on how Head of State position works. During the last years in Vortonomics, I've been in the position of Governor of Estonia controlling now more than 330 votes in the regional council. I'm surprised that in all this time, and contrary to the "rules" there have never been an election for Head of Government and this position is holded from the very beggining by the same player without any election in years (not Virtonocmic years but REAL years). Could some one explain me why is this way? Thanks in advance.   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.11.2020, 15:34

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader
Tenderman Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist
Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader
Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

While officially a democracy, the state council passed a constitutional bill extending the term of president to infinity...
Jokes aside: already asked this same question to support service? 

13.11.2020, 17:58

NAtech
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Gold SIM Power Plants Leader The tender collider, IV-VI places Нead of state Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Governor Governor United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader Kuwait retail leader
Ten years with Virtonomics
m:
Al Zaab Group

I asked it also to the support. I hope to find an explanation more than the "special" rules of democracy. ;-) But maybe it is a good reason... 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Head of State Election

• Page: