Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> How to manage the empire in less time?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 1.11.2020, 14:38

del.1090134
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
RISE

Hello guys,

I've recently started to enlarge my business empire and I wanted to ask if there is an efficient way to manage all the enterprises without spending hours every day? I will try to divide this question into several mini-questions, thank you for your time reading and answering.

- How can someone manage 100 enterprises?
like canceled orders, deliveries, etc.

- Is creating warehouses to store everything a good idea?
i.e instead of ordering wool to 10 different factories, should I make 1 warehouse, order massive amounts of wool and let these factories buy wood from my own warehouse?

Thank you again.   

• Page:
Message list:  

2.11.2020, 00:28

Last time edited : 2.11.2020, 00:30

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

ullagor

- Is creating warehouses to store everything a good idea?
i.e instead of ordering wool to 10 different factories, should I make 1 warehouse, order massive amounts of wool and let these factories buy wood from my own warehouse?

With that, you answered the first question Well
Using warehouses might end up costing a little more due to transport and possibly taxes / imports etc. (although picking the right countries and prices to store and transfer goods can actually save you some). But it saves you a whole lot of time as you only have to deal with contracts in the warehouses to keep them stocked. 

5.11.2020, 12:15

del.1090134
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
RISE

I started doing this on a small scale until you answered, thank you. I will use it a lot more now since I have a confirmation. 

14.11.2020, 19:50

Last time edited : 14.11.2020, 19:51

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Like you can also do this with whatever you produce like

If your producing eggs / Meat from poultry, setup a WH for Egg and Meat from Poultry farms and etc(in the same country/city if you wish). Wool from Sheeps and you can organise it yourself the way you desire.

What you should consider here is transport cost and Storage cost/rent. And offcourse Customs. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> How to manage the empire in less time?

• Page: