Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> How to get buyers for my factory produce?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 13.08.2020, 10:32

marvinlehmann20
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Three years with Virtonomics

Hi, so I am producing natural ingredients in a factory and it doesn't quite work out. No one is buying although I have set a very low price! Is there any way I can get buyers by contacting them? If so then how can I contact them?
Have a great day.   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.08.2020, 02:24

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Tenderman
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader France retail leader
World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

Many here would buy good price/quality.
If you had put a link to your warehouse, I had checked just now... 

20.08.2020, 16:40

Last time edited : 20.08.2020, 16:43

sanderrensink
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Sanderrensink Ltd.
m:
Sanderrensink Ltd.

if you made a factory, on tab sale you can set price and you need set distribution policy on any customer.

and her is the link of calculator or vitromics         http://virtacalc.ru/ ...

4.09.2020, 18:28

marvinlehmann20
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Three years with Virtonomics

ChrisTekk
Many here would buy good price/quality.
If you had put a link to your warehouse, I had checked just now...

I wanted to ask you some additional questions.
 1. I am selling TVs for 70k Q 4,14 which is the second best price on the market, but I am not getting buyers (at the moment I am not listed, I know, but I was listed as a supplier in the last turn). Do I have to produce more?
 2. TV suppliers often have a lot of their offered quantities still available. Is there no big market? Do I have to sell to corporation and if so, how and to which corporation should I sell? 

5.09.2020, 17:50

Last time edited : 5.09.2020, 17:59

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Tenderman
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite
Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader France retail leader
World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

As your targeted customers probably are retailers of TV sets, it may be helpful to understand retail markets. And probably set up a store to retail your own TVs yourself.

Here's quite some helpful reports to understand local and global markets, and your competitors:
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities ...
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/manufacture/#more ...
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/mediareport/6542 ...

I myself, I do not trade TV sets...  

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> How to get buyers for my factory produce?

• Page: