Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Can't seem to get profitable, help please?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.08.2020, 06:16

DJHonore
Six years with Virtonomics

I've tried, and tried to get a profitable business going in Virtonomics, but especially in this latest run I can't seem to even turn even a small profit for any significant portion of time. Would someone be willing to correspond with me on here, by discord or by e-mail and help me get something going?   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.08.2020, 23:31

Last time edited : 10.08.2020, 23:52

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

I can try to help out by buying up your producting outputs that are on sale for now.

1. If you are struggling with retail then, i can suggest you study the graphs and info for the market category you are operating in. The thing about retail is that you should always stay over the Independent Supplier in terms of quality of products, you can price your goods around his price if you wish. But higher qualty than average allow you to ask for higher price then the current market atm. But, Do not over price yourself since it also depends on your store Service level and Store size + number of employees + advertisement etc.

2. Since your in sweden, that market is highly likely very competetitve. but you should still be able to find some cities with products that has not developed any high quality or price deflation which is the case for stockholm, malmø and any major city over there. You should also try to look elsewhere and don't tunnel vision in sweden. Try expanding your industry outside of sweden, and stores also.

3. In which area are you having problem to get any slight profitable subdivision? is it retail are you having low work effiency in stores, , or production, ?

4. Is it the new format that is troubling you?,  Then i would highly reccomend you to put on the old one when setting up your subdivisions. The old format might be easier for you to understand in the terms of buying equipment, adjusting worker qualification levels and forecast the changes to see if it gets to 100% or is overloaded/below 100% effiency.

Did this help you?

Ask me more, i would try to help you out. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Can't seem to get profitable, help please?

• Page: