Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Delete account

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 22.05.2020, 22:59

Jashhh

Hi, I cannot find any place to delete or deactivate my account. I thought it was required by law that websites now need to have that option? But I could be mistaken.   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.05.2020, 02:09

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Deletion is manual and only possible by player's consent in written form.

Those laws probably good for sites like BBC and their jerk moderators that change the content of your post and publish it under your name. Virtonomics is honest and important and does not allow robots to delete our accounts. 

23.05.2020, 12:08

kw2585
Twelve years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Taniocha&Tandeta

Wonson
...sites like BBC and their jerk moderators that change the content of your post and publish it under your name.

Wow, they do that?? 

23.05.2020, 15:08

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Yes they do. Once upon a time I woke up and checked a page to see replies and noticed they have changed my post and published it. Previous day post also was deleted. They do anything they want.

What Jashhh says makes sense and fraudulent sites should be disciplined, of course. But there are other legal issues that prevents automatic account deletion in a game like this. As long as I know, Gameforge (O-Game, Ikariam and the rest) also do not delete anyone's account or do not reset any server. Because there are purchased stuff attached to accounts. They launch a new server every other month. 

23.05.2020, 20:37

Jashhh

Thank you. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Delete account

• Page: