Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Investing Game points / licenses

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.05.2020, 10:30

amwall
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
White River Inc

Hi,

i startet 2 weeks ago. As i am enjoying the game, i am also willing to spend some money, to keep it existing. There are some offers for beginners, like 5 Points for oil derrick, chemical factory and engine oil plant. Some others are for a copper mine or gold mine.

Are those worth it?

And do i keep the licenses? If i think about one license is one game point. With the Oil Derrick Bonus for 5 points i do get 1 oil mine and 2 factories/plants which is equal to 3 licenses. Just in case (i`m not planning to do that) i will delete the factories. Do i get a 2 license back or are they gone, because i bought the plants in this 5 Points advertising pack.

Thanks a lot!   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.05.2020, 11:57

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader
Tenderman Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist
Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader
Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

The package make sense in terms of resources & plants fit together. Sometimes the specific market segment however is difficult in terms of: supply vs demand. quality x market prices. Beginners struggle with their skill/qualification level to produce qualities above 5-9.

So: spend some bucks and try it out - you'll learn a lot and get going quickly.
Or: start with market research and pick your own industry. May yield more profit.

Licenses?... Which realm are you on? 

17.05.2020, 19:27.     Subject: Answer

amwall
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
White River Inc

Hi,

thanks a lot! I`m playing on Nika. It seems as if you have to pay 1GP for 1 Business License. I had only 10 free ones, which clearly are not enough. So a 5 GP deal including a mine and 2 Buildings would be much more favorable if the licenses remain, after the mine for example is empty.

When comparing the realms, i saw that mines for example are much cheaper on nika compared to other realms. Is there a reason for that? Is there any opportunity to get free game points on other realms (besides the 30 day Manager contest)?

Have a nice Sunday! 

19.05.2020, 16:56

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader
Tenderman Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster Top Technologist
Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader
Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

I'm on Mary only - hence can't compare. Sry 

19.05.2020, 19:13

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

amwall,
i found play on nika much more fun. the design is better: buying business licenses is a burden, but resources are cheaper and many more people pay.

the license is permanent or not? i do not know. if it's clearly stated in the description of the bonus set that licenses will be granted, then it's permanent. but you can always write to support service and ask. they know better than us mortals. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Investing Game points / licenses

• Page: