Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Fitness question

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 4.04.2020, 02:44

brandenleeyang
Two years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

How much money do i charge for customers? I got like quality 8 equipment and 20k in advertisement and i want to fill 500 people inside the fitness center   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.04.2020, 01:22

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

There's no right answer to your question - that's why nobody answered.
A few things to consider:

District: Your service level is Very Low. Also Uniqueness of Service is Low, because you have at least three competitors in the same specialization in the city centre. So better relocate to a lower district. Outskirts might be a good place.

Charge: try $250 (½ average city salary), $500 (average city salary), $750 (1½ average city salary) and $1000 (twice the average city salary). Record the results. Then pick the best number and fine-tune from that point. Do not expect to go positive. Just minimise the losses.

Ad: Your advertisement should be the lowest. Or maybe advertise once every 5 days or so. There won't be much income to cover your $20K ad.

In the end: Don't get frustrated. These small services are difficult to handle. 

13.05.2020, 20:49

SunshineExtreme
m:
SunshineExtreme Incorporated

I'll try the pricing test with my hair salon and see what happens. Where do I find city salary? In South Africa, I can't see an average city salary over $400. 

14.05.2020, 01:47

Last time edited : 14.05.2020, 04:56

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

chose one of the regions o see the list of the city.

one thing i want to add to my previous post:
the above test is of course good. but for these small services you usually get a unitary elastic market. especially at low popularity. that means price change has no significant effect on your revenues. be ready to do the tests at high popularity, low popularity and different districts. over time you will develop your own specific style. i am not the ultimate authority to comment on these things, you should find it on your own. 

1.11.2020, 14:32

del.1090134
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
RISE

Not sure if it's the ultimate thing to do but I often just put fitness to level up the qualification and dont consider it profitable at this stage of the game 

14.11.2020, 19:55

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Just Think about the way to maximize Qualification growth. Service Sector is the place you don't come for profit but to form skills and offer services to the population. just keep effiency at 100% 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Fitness question

• Page: