Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Supply and quality

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 2.04.2020, 06:21

Last time edited : 2.04.2020, 06:28

Frocalo
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

Should I supply myself raw materials or should I get them from other companies? I have a Apparel manufacturing factory and a sheep farm. I make sombreros from it and the raw material is wool.

The cheapest supplier's price is $4.02 and quality is 1.01.
Mine's the second cheapest: Price $5.20 Quality 1.36.

My employees' quality is 2.34 and the equipment quality is 2.98. I also want to know what quality raw materials to get. Are there any advantages in selling products to myself?

My sheep farm isn't selling to anyone.    

• Page:
Message list:  

3.04.2020, 23:42

sanderrensink
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Sanderrensink Ltd.
m:
Sanderrensink Ltd.

On this site you can make calculations. to make a good quality goods to your own.

http://virtacalc.ru/ ...

use this to your advantages. 

4.04.2020, 11:27

Frocalo
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

I have a weaving mill, the prime cost of wool fabric is very high, I don't know why it's that high. Also, my employees' quality is 3.67 and equipment quality is 6.92 but the raw material's quality is 1.7 and the quality of the wool fabric produced is 3.77. Does having high quality raw materials produce high quality products or should I go for one that is roughly the same quality as my employees or equipment? 

6.04.2020, 22:49

Last time edited : 6.04.2020, 23:07

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

You should stick to Quality 1.00 grain from the independent supplier, unless you got a grain farm then you could get higher quality levels on grain to feed animals(Sheep farm ex).

When it comes to wool to weaving mill the tech level and the quality on wool determined your ending result of fabric quality. so the higher the wool quality and weaving mill technology level the higher the quality of your fabric would be. Increasing the wool quality is enough to increase the output quality of fabric, but depending on the material cost the prime cost can increase accordingly as 1 fabric needs 2 wool. So, do some calculations when buying from the b2b market.

But otherwise you should just stick to Focusing on improving the Production skill, and also Livestock skill while using independent supplier of grain. and increase your own wool quality from sheepfarm if you wish to use it for your weaving mill in the future.

Once you got the hang of it, get some few 300 worker sized animal farms and you could try out the highest tech levels according to your Livestock level. Buy licenses when doing so, but be careful, do some research and be sure what you're doing. Max tech level is sustainable with 300worker sized animal farms. Follow the guide below and you would certainly understand what i am trying to tell you. And when your setting up your farm, buy grain before hand with farm on vacay mode. And of course You should use the old format when setting up workers and worker skill levels.

I would highly recommend you to check out this livestock guide from this forum:
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/104852/view ... , This guide would teach you the ropes how to operate the animal farms.

Hope this helps!
Geniticer 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Supply and quality

• Page: