Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Benifits of large warehouse?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.03.2020, 10:17

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

I have a warehouse of 10 mil size with 99% occupied. But with large warehouses the load on offices also increases by which i have to adjust the factory or shift it to somewhere else.

So my question is can i downgrade my warehouse to 10k and still operate it smoothly without impacting import/export or is there any drawback to it?

• Page:
Message list:  

29.03.2020, 18:15

funkydude

bump 

30.03.2020, 01:59

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

I dont understand the question.

But when you reduce warehouse size, storage expense goes up sharply. Ideally you keep occupancy at 60%. As far as I know warehouse has no office load since I have warehouses in region with zero office employees and it works fine. Same with factories being used as warehouses. 

30.03.2020, 21:36

funkydude

i'm talking abt warehouses of size 10 mil. I just tested it on some of my warehouses and the storage rent rose exponentially.
So its correct that you need warehouse size big enough to hold respective quantity. 

30.03.2020, 22:12

faiez
Two years with Virtonomics

funkydude
i'm talking abt warehouses of size 10 mil. I just tested it on some of my warehouses and the storage rent rose exponentially.
So its correct that you need warehouse size big enough to hold respective quantity.

you can go bankrupt this way. storage cost is a serious thing in this game. every time I stop playing for a while and then come back again, storage is what takes all my money. goods pile up in stores and warehouses not selling and storage goes up. 

30.03.2020, 22:14

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

faiez
I dont understand the question.

But when you reduce warehouse size, storage expense goes up sharply. Ideally you keep occupancy at 60%. As far as I know warehouse has no office load since I have warehouses in region with zero office employees and it works fine. Same with factories being used as warehouses.

I do believe warehouses increase the workload of your offices. I have a large warehouse filled to almost 100% and it is like 70% of the workload of one of my offices. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Benifits of large warehouse?

• Page: