Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> I can't find a way to advertise my brand

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.03.2020, 06:47

brandenleeyang
Two years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Can anyone navigate where I start advertising my brand?   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.03.2020, 07:13

Last time edited : 29.03.2020, 07:39

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

Brand advertising is done in your Office in the region in which the city you want to create the brand in is located. Go to the tab advertising and click on the product you want to advertise, and then choose the city, advertising channel and the budget. TV has the most contacts per spent dollar and is my preferred option. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> I can't find a way to advertise my brand

• Page: