Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Just started and my workers can't work on high quality items?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.03.2020, 20:33

brandenleeyang
Two years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

So far, my workers and I can't use the high quality items which the least i can find is the quality of 5   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.03.2020, 21:01

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

Yes. Its because of top manager qualifications.

Use lesser workers and/or lower tech. 

24.03.2020, 12:25.     Subject: What about store selling?

brandenleeyang
Three years with Virtonomics

How come my store isn't selling at all? I put the right price and the cheapest and highest quality items and my advertisement is like 1% or something like that. How do i get customers to buy it? 

25.03.2020, 14:58

ChrisTekk
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron
Science: master Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader
Brunei retail leader Venesuella best retail Tenderman Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader
Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader Germany retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

Have you checked competitor offerings?
Menue: -> Marketing - City Market (see bottom of page)

You could also consider posting a (link to a) screenshot for more detailed comments. So-so
Happy selling ! 

26.03.2020, 00:03

Last time edited : 26.03.2020, 00:05

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Norway retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

You wonder why your store is not selling even with the right pricing or advertising?

Store sales depends on these factors (or more), Store size, Popularity, Advertisement contracts, visitors, Pricing and quality on products for sale and Office effiency. And of course Market devolopment or competition on that said product.

As long as your Office effiency on top 1-3 are 100% you should not have any penalities for sales.

What you can do is to setup a store on 500 sq meters with 3-7 workers on 3,5 staff quality. And do radio with $20k option and adjust amount of workers to maintain a effiency on 100% on both the store, and office. But office workload should not exceed 100% but stay anyhing below 100.

Good Luck!
Geniticer 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Just started and my workers can't work on high quality items?

• Page: