Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Can we "Delete" factory right away after moving product to warehouse?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.03.2020, 19:12

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

When you move product to the warehouse from the factory, can you delete the factory right away or need to wait for an update to happen?

Because when we move the product to the warehouse, we can see the "Delivery" in the warehouse that the product is in transit.

• Page:
Message list:  

16.03.2020, 22:28

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

I think you need to wait 1 update, otherwise the goods will disappear. 

17.03.2020, 08:32

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

yes i thought so too....thanks man. Well 

9.05.2020, 10:47

orbiter
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

MacNab24 gave an incorrect answer.

When you move a product from a factory (or store, or restaurant, or medical center, etc.) to a warehouse, you can delete the factory right away. The moved products will appear in the warehouse on the next turn.

You don't have to trust me. Just try it out on your own. Move a product from a store into a warehouse, delete the store, and observe whether or not the product will appear in the warehouse on the next turn. 

9.05.2020, 18:18

Last time edited : 9.05.2020, 18:34

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

Ok sorry about me giving a wrong answer, no need to call me out as if I am feeding people misinformation on purpose and start giving my answer negative ratings. I thought it happened to me that I lost product this way, so I wanted to warn others, but it seems I am wrong. No harm with keeping the (idled) factory 1 more turn just to be sure, I imagine. 

10.05.2020, 12:54

orbiter
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

MacNab24, no problem. I completely understand that it's an honest mistake about a rather confusing part of the game. Note that I did not downvote your answer.

Completely agree with you that if one is unsure, one should just keep the factory around just to feel safe. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Can we "Delete" factory right away after moving product to warehouse?

• Page: