Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Hairdresser salon doesn't have more than 16 visitors a week

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.02.2020, 13:14

Bolka
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

I cannot get more than 16 visitors a week in my hairdesser salon.

Can someone tell why?

- I am the only hairdresser in town (but there are beauty salons)
- I sell much lower than beauty salon
- Very high quality of equipment
- 100m2 in city center
- Number of visitors 16 per week (max.: 400)
- Service level Very high
- The uniqueness of the service High
- All indicators at 100%
- Popularity 112   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.02.2020, 20:12

Last time edited : 28.02.2020, 20:16

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Norway retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Sales on Service Sector highly depends on;

- How high the city Wealth Index is.

- Market developing Index

- Market Volum

- Amount of population that the choosen city has

- Average Income of residents

- The size of Subdivion, Remember, you can have as big Hairdresser you want without maxing out on amount of workers to increase sale if you.

You can try to increase the subdivion ( or hairdresser) to size 500Sqm, without changing anything. And You may be able to increase it slowly but, make sure you got 100% on Top manager, office, etc.

You could also try to decrease price a little by little to see if it increases, and try to boost popularty and then put on a cheap advertisement afterwards as Service sectore is low margin business. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Hairdresser salon doesn't have more than 16 visitors a week

• Page: