Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Problem with buying promo offers

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 7.02.2020, 11:02

steven135
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
steven135 LLC

Hi,
I have problem because,  I lost 10 GP from my game wallet after buying promo mines with discount 20% and 33%. I have paid 12$ and 14,70$. After the transaction I saw that my 10 GP dissapeared from game wallet.This means that I paid for the discount with my own points.This is not okay, right?
Please clarify the matter and return 10 GP and fix problem with robbed GP by game system.
Regards. S.

• Page:
Message list:  

7.02.2020, 17:31

steven135
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
steven135 LLC

Thanks for explaining the problem, I received info on a private mailbox. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Problem with buying promo offers

• Page: