Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Some question about supply quality change

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 4.01.2020, 07:06

Vagabond32
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Practice Retail/Trading Company

I have 20k wool at 1.07 quality, i'm going to buy from other supply with higher quality like 6 or so. Will my company continue to use the low quality supply or change to High quality supply? IF it use the low quality How to destroy it?    

• Page:
Message list:  

4.01.2020, 07:16

Last time edited : 4.01.2020, 07:18

gadsen
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The quality of the two will combine.

I'm not sure how the game determines what the result is but I suspect it's a weighted average. In other words, if I'm right about that, it means that if you have 20k wool at 1.07 and then you buy, for example, 10k at 6 then the new quality of all of your stock would be 2.71-ish.

I'll let someone more experienced than me to chime in and confirm if that's correct or not Well 

7.01.2020, 05:43

Last time edited : 7.01.2020, 05:44

orbiter
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

gadsen
The quality of the two will combine.

I'm not sure how the game determines what the result is but I suspect it's a weighted average.

This is correct. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Some question about supply quality change

• Page: