Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> equipment

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.12.2019, 11:20

Hashoom
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron
Waffle iron Twelve years with Virtonomics
l:
Hashoom Ltd.
m:
Hashim Ltd.

hello ,

since I installed equipment into my restaurants or IT centers , no way i can send them back to my warehouse right? I only can buy , repair or Write them off , no way to get them into my warehouse ?    

• Page:
Message list:  

29.12.2019, 14:12

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

that is correct, you cannot send it back to the warehouse (contrary to supplies). 

29.12.2019, 14:59

Hashoom
Twelve years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron
Waffle iron Twelve years with Virtonomics
l:
Hashoom Ltd.
m:
Hashim Ltd.

thanks mate 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> equipment

• Page: