Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Can't buy a plantation

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 21.12.2019, 21:21

BarneySN
Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Panda Caj Ltd.

Hey guys,
I ve bought 40 GB (36 + 4 as a bonus), and cant buy a plantation, mine or sawmill. Its written "to pay by card" instead of "pay with current GB"
Under the name of my company i can see "40 GB" and im able ti nuy a qualification.
Did someone see something like this? What should i do if support dont reply?
Thank you.    

• Page:
Message list:  

21.12.2019, 21:32

Last time edited : 21.12.2019, 21:33

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I think you are trying to buy those exclusive offers? With a discount and a price in dollars under it?
They can only be bought by paying real money.

https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/exclusive_market/unit/list

You should be able to purchase the divisions listed on the bottom. Or by following the normal create subdivision procedure and selecting the paid resource you would like.

But, since you are new: What kind of plantation would you like to build? What base quality?
In certain locations there are plantations/farms with multiple resources, so you can rotate to another resource, and even can get multiple harvests during a virto-year.

So perhaps you can be patient for a day, and I (or another player) can give you advice on the best possible location! 

21.12.2019, 23:18

BarneySN
Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
Panda Caj Ltd.

Thats actually the trouble - i cant purchase listed division and can not create a new unit.
It keeps writing: "Pay by paypall or credit card" even ehen i have 40 GP from yesterday
And the worst thing is that i just cant reach the support.
Iactially wanted to buy a tea plantation for 30 GP (quality 1, 500 ha)
Sawmill
And corn for 7 GP (Italy Q1, 100 ha) 

22.12.2019, 01:24

TyStuFF
Five years with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Santa Claus Santa Claus Santa Claus Père Noël Père Noël Père Noël
Père Noël Père Noël Joulupukki Joulupukki Joulupukki Olentzero Olentzero Olentzero
Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Weihnachtsmann Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk Julebukk
Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Sinterklaas Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Ded Moroz Tovlis babua Tovlis babua
Tovlis babua For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Santander Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Founder of the city Rhodes Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
Five years with Virtonomics The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Strange, it should work. Think you'll have to await a response from support, but I expect during the weekend you won't get any response. It might be some bug!

For the tea plantation I would recommend the city Trincomalee. There you can also switch the specialization to flowers, so you have more options.

For corn, you could also consider the following cities (not all Italy, but they offer different resources):
Kuito - Corn, Sugar, Tobacco
Messino - Corn, Grain, Sugar, Tomato
Prato - Corn, Grain, Sugar, Tomato
San Jose - Corn, Cotton, Grain

If you look at this, you can see the coloured months for each resource/city, this means it is harvest season:
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/geo/res/422544 ...

One of the interesting features is that you can switch specialization all the time, it's not necessary to stick to one specialization, so you can produce different kind of resources. Because a lot of resources overlap with their harvest seasons, you can actually get more than a normal year harvest. You should take all the possibilities in consideration, look at market values and the yearly production in the reference list, to see which spot is best for you.

If you are in need of some agricultural products, until you have your farms/plantations ready for harvest, I can offer you a good price for it. Just message me with what you need, except for corn, it's all goneVery we! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Can't buy a plantation

• Page: