Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Fabric price: Sweden V UK

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 20.10.2019, 22:30

simon6795

Hi,

I’m a new player who took the Uncles gift option, I was based in Sweden but now expanded out to other countries including U.K.

I have built a clothes factory in Northern Ireland but I was surprised to find that the fabric wholesale price is approx $16 in N.I. versus $1-2 in Sweden (when selecting suppliers through the supply page of my factories). When I look at the suppliers available in Sweden they don’t appear in N.I., I had assumed the suppliers would be the same but the price would change with transport/customs charges. Does anyone know why the (cheaper) suppliers available in Sweden aren’t available in N.I.?

Any help much appreciated.   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.10.2019, 09:29

Last time edited : 21.10.2019, 09:32

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

First of all welcome to Virtonomics. I hope you like this game. I too resumed it recently after many years.

Sweden has a "Comfort zone for beginners" tag which has lots of benifits for new players under 3 months. Maybe thats why you'll be able to buy cheap goods compare to other countries.

Check out:

*Analytics>Macroeconomics>Sweden
*https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/29/topic/107236/view ...

Well 

25.10.2019, 01:43

simon6795

Hi Funkydude,

Thank you for your reply, yes I guess there’s a lot more choice of suppliers in Sweden. I’m enjoying the game, it’s strangely addictive.

One more question,

I’ve read about the Contest of Managers on the forum and that you need to obtain Lv10 in Management qualification by the end of the contest in order to win the prizes. Reading the contest rules though I can’t see any reference to Lv10 in Management, is Lv10 still required? 

25.10.2019, 07:49

funkydude

yes its true that you need Lv10 in Management to receive the prizes. I wonder why they havent updated the Contest page but not shocked as there are lots of info they have not added in their wiki as well as in the forum.
As for levelling up goes, it is not hard to achieve lvl 10 now that TOP 1 requirement has been removed. You just need to fill TOP 3 manager with 100% efficiency and you'll get max Q growth everyday.

Hope i cleared you doubt. 

25.10.2019, 15:33

simon6795

Thank you for your reply,

Yes I understand now but at the start I spent too long messing about with my Uncles gift so not sure I will get to Lv10 in time even with the three qualification points I received from daily log on. 

25.10.2019, 22:23

funkydude

you can restart upto 3 time to qualify for Contest. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Fabric price: Sweden V UK

• Page: