Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Fitness centers and Service Level (Lien)

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 3.09.2019, 16:00

MajDiesel
Italy retail leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Production: bachelor Leader of the retail trade of Sri Lanka The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Philippines retail leader Brunei retail leader Freezer Washer Fitness Tycoon Latvia retail leader Estonia retail leader
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
MajDiesel Ltd.
m:
Diesel LLC

I have not been able to crack the code with the service industry.  I am running about a dozen fitness centers for about 15 game updates or more, and the "Service Level" rating baffles me.  I had one that had an "Elite" level of service one day, I made sure all the equipment was repaired with the same quality or better, and even bumped the salary up to have better qualified workers.  My service level went from Elite to Normal in one update.  What gives?   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.01.2020, 06:03

Last time edited : 7.01.2020, 06:04

orbiter
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

This could be caused by your competitors. If you get competition from other fitness centers with better quality equipment, your formerly "Elite" fitness center won't be so elite anymore. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Fitness centers and Service Level (Lien)

• Page: