Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Equipment Quality

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.07.2019, 02:53

mytikitorch
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

Okay so my managing office says the equipment has too high a quality for my employees, but when I go to the warehouse to select computers they all say final quality is the same as what I have, I can't find a lower quality computer and I don't know what to do.   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.07.2019, 06:06

twboiler1
Six years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
Avvis Inc.
m:
Avvis Services

you can change the salary of your employees which reduces their skill and requires a higher level of equipment. 

24.07.2019, 19:08

Last time edited : 24.07.2019, 19:08

mytikitorch

Why would I reduce their skill if they're not skilled enough to use the computers? 

24.07.2019, 21:37

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Norway retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Suggestiong for a Solution for your problem.

Try Lowering your Quality from within your office by removing a a few units and replacing them with some low Q's equipments. This would also lower required qualification on your workers.

Perhaps this helps,Otherwise i won't know. I have never had this problem before as i fix equipments manually. 

25.07.2019, 01:54

twboiler1
Six years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
Avvis Inc.
m:
Avvis Services

your staff skill is based upon the salary - higher salary the higher the skill they have,  lower salary the lower skill they have.   If employees have less skill they need equipment of higher quality. 

25.07.2019, 12:40

ChrisTekk
Лидер розничной торговли Сенегала Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron
Science: master Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader
Brunei retail leader Venesuella best retail Tenderman Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Medicaster Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader
Mali retail leader Kuwait retail leader Germany retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

mytikitorch
Okay so my managing office says the equipment has too high a quality for my employees, but when I go to the warehouse to select computers they all say final quality is the same as what I have, I can't find a lower quality computer and I don't know what to do.

There's 2 ways to solve:
1) raise skill of employees: by either paying higher salary (ad hoc) or training them (long run)
2) exchange your equipment with lower quality equipment. Probably you do not have such equipment stocked at your warehouse, but need to buy it from suppliers ("buy equipment")

cheers
chris 

25.07.2019, 16:38

mytikitorch

There is no lower quality, I've looked. I got rid of 2 computers so now it doesn't say too high quality but now it's telling me to add more equipment. I can't win. This makes no sense. 

27.07.2019, 02:21

Last time edited : 27.07.2019, 02:28

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Norway retail leader Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Alright try this

Management (Office setup)

Lv 1 - 3    = 3w 2.9WQ    (adjust/increase worker qualification til top 3 drops then adjust till 100%)
                Lv 3 - 5    = 5w 3.3-5WQ      (increase worker qualification til top 3 drops then adjust till 100%)
                Lv 5 - 10  = 10w  4,5 - 6WQ

WQ = Worker qualification,  
W   = Workers

At the start you can just try having 5 equipments in office and try go with 3 workers or something with 2.9 worker qualification and after each level try adjusting and add more offices.

Just to add, starter equipment should do. and start with 10workers sized office and put in these numbers.
As you just started the best thing is to lower amount of workers and increase Qualification for which level your Management Lv can handle. my guide should help with that.

Source! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Equipment Quality

• Page: