Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> why wont my t-shirts sell.

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Voting:  

shall i contineu with the t-shirts

Voting duration:

Start: 8.02.2019, 00:15

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- dont stop manufacturing

- stop t- shirt manufacturing

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2019, 00:15

indigo-feather
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics

is there a way to sell or is it better to give the t-shirts up?
im in sweden stockholm and my qaulity is 6.99 and other have way better qaulity but more expensive.
my price in the store is 120 wich i think is reasonable for shirts costing 89 to produce.
i have spend money to get a better brand valeu in the region so its hard to give the t-shirt bussenis up it was from my grandpa who gave it to me:p   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.02.2019, 01:31

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Quality of your T-Shirts are far below local supplier's quality.
Local supplier's quality represents the (psychological) needs of customers, in other words what they presume to be an acceptable quality.

You can sell goods a bit lower than this threshold in suburbs, where poorer people mentality is biased toward price and not quality, but that has it's own limits too. Your quality=6.5, local supplier's quality=22.9. Don't even think about selling your T-Shirts there. Demand for quality in nearby cities also much higher than your quality.

Usually there are alternative markets for this kind of situation and one can reposition the sales in overseas markets. Unfortunately you don't have this option because you are in Sweden where export is highly frowned upon. Export duties in Sweden is 300%. So forget about repositioning your sales.

So, as long as I can see, you have two options:
1. upgrade your quality to something Swedes deem to be acceptable. (impossible for your qualification at the moment)
2. Shut it down. sorry to say that, but this is the only choice. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> why wont my t-shirts sell.

• Page: