Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Fuel Engineering plant

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 31.01.2019, 13:28

Hemorrhage
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Apex Times

Hi all. I have a Fuel Engineering plant.

And my Specification I want to build is Fueling Equipment .

I have the necessary Raw Equipment (s) bought , but it is not producing the product..

Why???

Is there something wrong that I should troubleshoot?   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.01.2019, 16:00

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

how many workers/machines? what is efficiency?
40 employee manufacture only one output (at technology 1), so you need at least something like 40 workers/160 machines to get one output (assuming efficiency=100%).

Other than that you are overlooking something ordinary: workers on holiday, no machines, no office in the region, efficiency extremely low, etc. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

31.01.2019, 18:08

Hemorrhage
m:
Apex Times

Ah thank you for the response. I supposed, i was short of manpower and machine. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Fuel Engineering plant

• Page: