Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Research

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.12.2018, 04:35

twboiler1
Six years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
Avvis Inc.
m:
Avvis Services

I am receiving this message when researching a technology and dont know how to respond:

Subordinated enterprise absent (reqired size: 1; technology level: not lower than 5)

In my subordinate enterprise it is set to a size of 1 and the technology level is = 5.  I have gone a couple of rounds and there has not been progress on the final stage.  suggestions?

thanks!   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.12.2018, 08:55

Last time edited : 23.12.2018, 10:17

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

it's either closed, open with no workers or machines.
the factory must be operational, but not necessarily producing anything.

PS: ... and must be selected for research. click absent or change and select that factory. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

23.12.2018, 22:30

twboiler1
Six years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
Avvis Inc.
m:
Avvis Services

thank you.   i had not selected it. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Research

• Page: