Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> I don't understand this simulationi at all

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 22.11.2018, 06:41

bolero3232
Eight years with Virtonomics

This is my second attempt at this game, and I have no clue what to do or how to get started.
I've looked at the 'tutorials' but they are not at all helpful.   

• Page:
Message list:  

22.11.2018, 21:29

twboiler1
Six years with Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
Avvis Inc.
m:
Avvis Services

to start:

1.  you should have an office and store in the same city
2.  staff the  office with employees and equipment (for each employee you need 1 piece of equipment)
3.  5 employees in the office will be fine to start
4.  staff the store with some employees
5.  order product from suppliers (supply tab) so that your store can sell supplies to the city and you can have some revenue
      a.  make sure your products are within 1 maybe 2 product areas (ie food, clothes, drugstore, etc) more than that will cause problems
      b. monitor sales/purchases in tradehall tab and set selling price
      c.  i tend to set selling price less than the city average but higher than purchase price
6.  expand the store as sales increase to increase revenue
7.  you can begin looking at creating some factories to supply the store or to sell products to others after store is established and producing consistent revenue.

-  Under the analytics tab you can research different products to see what sales price, demand and supply are in a city to help determine what you may want to produce.

- its best to just experiment and see how things interact, just dont overextend purchases of factories before you get revenue

-   there are some help instructions (as you have seen) continue to go back to those as you play.   you will understand them better as you develop your experience. 

23.11.2018, 14:56

Last time edited : 23.11.2018, 14:58

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Fast Realm is a good place to grab the basics. I think I have played there over 50 times to feel comfortable with game mechanics. A few years ago, there were instructors to help, for a small fee. Don't know if these services still available.

Try that, and also what twboiler1 advised. If you still have problems, drop me a message and I will walk you through basic stuff, efficiency issues and sales, in Fast Realm. (a discord account can help) 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

27.11.2018, 19:51

afigo
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

Thank you for the post here, I find it useful for me. 

15.12.2018, 02:47

bolero3232
Eight years with Virtonomics

I think I've made some progress. A couple of questions:

How long does it take for an order to ship (within my enterprises).
Do you charge your own enterprises for a transaction? If so, how much? Where does the money go? In and out of your own wallet? 

15.12.2018, 10:17

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

1 update.
yes, in and out of wallet. and you pay taxes for that too. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> I don't understand this simulationi at all

• Page: