Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Question about gas station

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.09.2018, 21:07

NAtech
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Shock-worker of Virtonomics Gold SIM Power Plants Leader The tender collider, IV-VI places Нead of state Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Forest tycoon Governor Governor United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader
Saudi Arabia retail leader Kuwait retail leader World's retail leader
Ten years with Virtonomics
m:
Al Zaab Group

Hi, I would like to know (if there is a non magic explanation) how is possible that if I have 100% efficiency,  double brand, 4 points more quality and half price than a competitor he is still able to sell more than me and I can't get more than 10% of the market.

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.10.2018, 18:17

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

size of gas station and number of employees perhaps? 

9.05.2019, 16:06

JamesMadison
Golden hook Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
m:
Madison Holdings LLC

Did you get your gas stations running?

JCM 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Question about gas station

• Page: