Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> How to increaese Service Level

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 12.07.2018, 14:24

Kimos
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

My service level is low how do I fix this?   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.07.2018, 02:05

virto36
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
PeruvianFactory.Inc

You need a qualification above the required, and minimum the number of employees required in your store.
There is an extra factor that can lower the level of service, excess or discomfort of customers, this happens when there is an excess of advertising or more than one type of products (cars, clothes, food, etc.) in a small store.
High qualification=high service level, but remember higher qualification for employees required a high qualification on commerce. 

14.07.2018, 09:30

Kimos
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Thank you yeah i hired more employees but now my commerce level needs to be higher Not so 

9.05.2019, 15:50.     Subject: Service Level Networks

JamesMadison
Golden hook Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
m:
Madison Holdings LLC

Nice answer, thanks.  I am trying to determine service levels on Networks.  Do you have any ideas?  I will keep loking through the threads.

JCM 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> How to increaese Service Level

• Page: