Multiplayer tycoon game for business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Need some help with my shop.

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 1.01.2018, 20:19

GoodIGuess

Hello, as a newbie I made a shop but I struggle to find products for the shop. Not so
Products:
Corn: (more than 50% of profit) I buy 37 and sell 37. (higher quality than competitors.)
Flour: Buy 15 and sell 14 (also higher quality)
Icecream: Buy 100 sell 100 (higher quality)

All of these are cheaper than the competitors.

The reason why I don’t buy more stock is that because the number people buy fluctuates enormousely.
The reason why there are very little products is because I have tried almost everything in the foodstuff section and none of them work Not so

Efficiency: 100%
Service level: Elite
Please recommend some items or give advice or help.   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.01.2018, 20:20

GoodIGuess

I make a loss of 16,000. And a profit of 24,000. 

1.01.2018, 20:23

GoodIGuess

My shop has 80 visitors and 180 popularity. 

2.01.2018, 20:02

Last time edited : 2.01.2018, 20:20

Marcelo1983
Four years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
m:
Amelie Investment

you store is to small for the number of apartments. . Keep it to one department. And sell.. Grapes, sugar, bread, meat, eggs and sausages. buy a supply no more than 500 of each one per turn. And move the store to city center. Try to find good prices of this considering the average price of the city. And invest a little on marketing. 50 K in the three fisrt options .. dont go into clothing or another things until your have more money.  First. Foodstuff, Grocery (wine, beer, press and juice are the most profitable right now).. then the rest.
also try a bigger country..you wont get so much money on a tiny island
I can help you with the game just send me a message on mary realm 

5.01.2018, 19:16.     Subject: Your shop

Last time edited : 5.01.2018, 19:17

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Hi newcomer

As an ''experenced retailer'' i would suggest you to find an market with low competition and atleast low quality off local supplyer sales but but with an decent market volum. While you improve your trade,marketing and management skill tree you would sooner or later be able to have bigger store. Or keep improving the efficiency off your current one. 15 ea week is nothing, try increasing i may give up some cheap stuff for you in an special WH for you if i am allowed.

But as marcelo is suggesting i would agree that you should focus on one category off retail products, example but store with only foodstuff. This way you should have the highest possible efficienty and xp gain. And not forget to advertise an reasonable amount, but don't go overboard. Increase as you level up.

If your not following the growth guides i would reccomend you to check them out to maximum your store growth.

If you need any products (foodstuff) just send me an message, i may help you out with some lower price/High quality goods.
(Accordingly to market value) 

25.01.2018, 13:13

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

Mary is just too difficult a realm. It's way too competitive. The big guys have very strong foundations. They're all pretty much vertically integrated. You're only going to find opportunities once in a while when a new product is launched or new city/country or demand for certain products increase suddenly because of salary increase etc.

I made some money in mary from selling bedclothes for a while when there was a shortage in the market. Then the big alligators found out there was money to be made and price came down, so I had to shut down the factory.

Best way to go is to find a market with little competition in a certain product, then setup your own production of that product and sell it in your store yourself. That's the only way to make a decent profit. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Need some help with my shop.

• Page: