Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Price of Zincs

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 7.03.2017, 03:34

ronanharris09
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health

Why does the price of  zinc is very high ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.03.2017, 15:26

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Along with copper you can make park bench 

9.03.2017, 03:57

ronanharris09
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health

hmm. . . then i have to build my own mine to produce a cheaper zinc 

11.03.2017, 03:48

Last time edited : 11.03.2017, 03:49

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

That's usually the case for all materials excluding:
Potatoes
Olives
And any other useless object the Admin throws in *cough*soon to be Thermal Plastic*cough*

I play on Lien usually for farming materials, Mary i just hoard them To you 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Price of Zincs

• Page: