Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Best products to produce

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 13.02.2017, 18:54

GC_Caneschi
Seven years with Virtonomics

Hi everyone, i started the game in realm Lien a few days ago and I want to know one thing about you: How do I decide what product to produce?
I mean, I know the production process, my doubt is only about what to produce. Is there a analys you do?

Best regarts   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.02.2017, 22:47

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

what will be your end market? Your own retail chain or wholesale? Accordingly, you can determine which product will offer you the most profit.

Or, you might just enjoy manufacturing a certain product and choose to make that... 

14.02.2017, 03:08

GC_Caneschi

JustNash
what will be your end market? Your own retail chain or wholesale? Accordingly, you can determine which product will offer you the most profit.

Or, you might just enjoy manufacturing a certain product and choose to make that...

Thank you for the idea. I was king of lost about what to produce, there are lots of possibilities.
I'm thinking about go into the GPS market, what do you think?

Best regards 

14.02.2017, 04:06

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

It requires plastic and micro's which are semi cheap but why not try some stinky items?
https://virtonomics.com/lien/main/globalreport/marketing/by_products/3870/ ...

it requires just clay. Be warned like everything else it is all about where you produce it. Best place for lien would be Nukus or Lanzhou.

Almost anything under $200 will basically sell out instantly or about a day 

14.02.2017, 12:40

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

well, have you looked at what it would cost to make them? Have you looked at the price at which you could sell the quantities you would produce? 

15.02.2017, 02:16

GC_Caneschi

gamerz300
It requires plastic and micro's which are semi cheap but why not try some stinky items?
https://virtonomics.com/lien/main/globalreport/marketing/by_products/3870/ ...

it requires just clay. Be warned like everything else it is all about where you produce it. Best place for lien would be Nukus or Lanzhou.

Almost anything under $200 will basically sell out instantly or about a day

JustNash
well, have you looked at what it would cost to make them? Have you looked at the price at which you could sell the quantities you would produce?

Excelent idea, producing Sanitary Equipament my profit is about 400% (prime cost: $40 / sell: $200)

Producing GPS my profit are about 500% (prime cost: $75 / sell: $450), but i need to produce my own Electronic Components, what i think it could be complicated at my level.

My questions are:
. Why this cities (Nukus and Lanzhou) are the best location ?
. Do you recommend me selling the product at the market or at my stores ?
. It's really better making a factory than a store? 

15.02.2017, 13:00

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

GC_Caneschi
Excelent idea, producing Sanitary Equipament my profit is about 400% (prime cost: $40 / sell: $200)

Producing GPS my profit are about 500% (prime cost: $75 / sell: $450),...

Price of GPS-Navigator can be artificial at the moment. It's high because recently-introduced electric vehicles industry has created more demand for them. As soon as there are more navigator producers prices will drop to real value. Taking advantage of temporary high prices is pleasant, of course, but you don't want to design your long-term business strategy around artificial prices. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

5.03.2017, 21:31

Last time edited : 5.03.2017, 21:36

FelixSylvaris

I was thinking about starting digicat camera production.
There is very little producers so far.
It may relay on components suppliers with their crazy prices which sucks a bit.
But maybe final price will justify investment.
Or maybe USB drives, cheap, easy. Big market. Sounds like fun.

Does it sound like a plan? 

6.03.2017, 04:07

FelixSylvaris

It could be very hard to get semi-products (2nd tier supplies) from market.
Most players cooperate in Corporations or go very vertical.
Which means it is better to go for something simple, which could be done on 2 factories and some natural supplies.
Hard times. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Best products to produce

• Page: