Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Best store

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 11.01.2017, 00:13

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

"2. The owners of the 25 best stores receive a medal without bonuses, at the same time these stores do not have to pay for the installed innovations (during the update after the day that they got into the Top-25)"

What exactly we don't have to pay ?

"3. The owners of the 10 best stores get bonus in upgrading the qualification in Commerce, equal to 10% acceleration of the upgrade for each ranking point obtained by one best store of the player. The bonus is taken into account during the update, which happens right after the day when the store got into the Top-10."

I have top 10 store and didn't get 10% acceleration or that is 10% on my growth (ex. if i have growth 10 % i will have 11 %)

What points get store (for what) ?

How to have store lev 2 ?   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.01.2017, 14:32

Last time edited : 11.01.2017, 14:44

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

1: you don't have to pay the daily cost of upkeep for any incentives you might have enabled at your store. Example parking.

2: the second is true so if your growth is 10% you'll get 11% being in the top 25, however more points more % bonus you get (max 50%, realistically 20-30% max)

3: http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Best%20stores/?setlang=en#Best ... stores
Points/level are basically the same thing.

Once you hit elite status you are at level 0 (usually), this means completing all 7 requirements in the link above.
How to get points:
1: The store won a tender (for every tender won it gets a point, I think, actually likely not... Just resets the 52 week thing likely)
2: not sure if this is company based or realm, I'm guessing company as I've been on the top 3 with someone else in the same city (different products however, it's also been over a year do I could be wrong too)
3: this applies to stores with one department only, you have to be in the top 3 in income for that department, wiki fails to mention if it's realm or region based. Assume it is realm.
4: top ten stores in elite stats get a point based on income
5: top ten rep stores (the number given from advertising) get a point in elite status

Last 2 are really dependent on keeping elite status which is why when I was in the elite top ten it was a huge amount of work (with nano nano) to stay there, the last 2 are also the easiest points to get.

Edit: it's possible to be the best store in the realm or region w/o being elite, therefore no bonus. 

11.01.2017, 18:39

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

ty 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Best store

• Page: