Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Guide A Newbie + Top Manager Help

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Voting:  

Good choices?

Voting duration:

Start: 25.11.2016, 12:01

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Path to success!

- Doomed to fail.

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 25.11.2016, 12:01

Crusader01

Cannot for the life of me find out how to play this game properly. I worked most of the things out myself, but I just want to make sure I'm doing it right:

I've purchased extra machines on my clothes factory, weaving mill, office and grocery store, and also employed a lot more people with high wages for extra qualification. I spent almost a million in upgrades, but over one update I barely got any cash (100k in fact), and my top manager efficiency is real low. Now to ~2.4%. And my workload is on 1%. I'm doing all I can, but to no avail.

My questions:

Was it the right choice to increase employee count and qualification levels by increasing wages, was it also the right choice to install high-quality equipment for them all, and how do I get my workload and manager up.

Thanks for all your input!   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.11.2016, 12:44

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Asking for help is most definately the path to success. This game is rather complex, and the knowledge on how to play is spread all over the forum.

If you post a screenshot of the main tab of your office, I'm sure you will get the help you need to solve the efficiency problem. 

25.11.2016, 12:54.     Subject: virtonomics is about skills

FaisMonBoulot
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
FaisMonBoulot

When you start playing, you have low skills, so you cannot have large factories with well paid employees and high level tools.

Check others posts in the forum or google virtonomics guide.
for example :
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101622/view 

25.11.2016, 13:05

Crusader01

Thanks for your help, mate. I've supplied some screenshots here.

Office

Weaving Mill

Clothing Factory

Store

I hope that is what you need. If you need anything else, I'll quickly upload screenshots. I'm glad you could help me ;)

Also, a couple of quick questions, while I am here:

One of the quests is telling me to add three new items into the office, to impress some business managers or whoever. The problem is, I can't find the tab to buy the items. I tried purchasing equipment but that did not work.

I also have to expand the store hall, because of the short queues that form outside the cash tills. I searched but can't find much info about that. How does one expand the trade hall? Do I just purchase more stock? Because that's all I can see in the "Trade hall" tab. 

25.11.2016, 15:04

FaisMonBoulot
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
m:
FaisMonBoulot

office : computer quality too high, number of employee too high, salaries too high (should be at minimum required)
mill : salaries too high, should ba at minimum required by techno
factory : same as mill + equipment quality should be higher than required by techno
store: not enough salaries. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Guide A Newbie + Top Manager Help

• Page: