Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Warehouse overfilled

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 25.06.2016, 18:49

PDX_Tycoon
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Harrison Industries

My store has a message that my warehouse is overfilled. what does that mean exactly and how can I fix it? Thanks. (sorry for all the questions)   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.06.2016, 20:30

Last time edited : 25.06.2016, 20:32

testero5
One year with Virtonomics
l:
LTD
m:
LTD

It means that your warehouse is overfilled with goods. To expand the space you can move to bigger store (change size) or buy less goods. Also you can move goods out of the store if you can't sell them 

10.11.2020, 21:53.     Subject: Warehouse overfilled

CWL
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
n:
CWL Ltd.
m:
CWL Ltd.

Any Reference that i can count how many good i can buy compare to size of warehouse? thank for the help 

11.11.2020, 20:06

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Analytics → Reference
then select: warehouse
top right: stored goods

hint: warehouse storage area = size x 10,000 sqm (size 1 = 10,000 sqm) 
Has anyone seen my spear? How can I be a spear carrier without my spear?

11.11.2020, 23:39.     Subject: Warehouse overfilled

CWL
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
n:
CWL Ltd.
m:
CWL Ltd.

Wonson
Analytics → Reference
then select: warehouse
top right: stored goods

hint: warehouse storage area = size x 10,000 sqm (size 1 = 10,000 sqm)

thank a lot for the reply... I searching at forum for days,

I'm in bankruptcy cause of overfilled expense in many store and warehouse. now got trouble at factory too....
now i need to sell off everything i can.... @_@ 

30.01.2021, 19:23

Betterby
The tender collider, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Is there any negative effect from having an overfilled warehouse?

I'm paying a fair bit of storage on one, but I don't know whether that's just because of the amount of goods, or whether it's increased further by overfilling. 

30.01.2021, 21:00

ChrisTekk
Egypt retail leader Belgium Retail Leader Italy retail leader Shock-worker of Virtonomics Kindergarten's Leader Power Plants Leader Double corporate chevron Science: master
Agriculture: bachelor The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Greece retail leader Brunei retail leader
Venesuella best retail Tenderman Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Freezer Washer Restaurateur Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Medicaster
Top Technologist Retail Elite Fitness Tycoon Five years with Virtonomics Lithuania retail leader Latvia retail leader Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Finland retail leader Governor Spain retail leader United Arab Emirates retail leader Saudi Arabia retail leader Mali retail leader
Kuwait retail leader France retail leader World's retail leader Leader in technologies
m:
EcoTech SE

You're corret: storage costs explode at some point. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Warehouse overfilled

• Page: